Prior to consulting, I held executive general management roles across a wide range of sectors including retail, health, automotive components, food, wine, diversified manufacturing, building materials, FMCG and resources in a number of large listed companies.
I established the Western Australian office of Directioneering in June 2009. I partner with the organisation to ensure the quality of consulting and coaching support is provided to meet client objectives and expectations. This is achieved through strong methodologies, high quality coaches and utilisation of frameworks and tools to strengthen and consolidate support.
I have extensive senior coaching experience and I am a certified Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coach.
- Diversified manufacturing
- Building materials
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma Industrial Relations
- Certified Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coach
- Accredited in Birkman Method, Organisational Effectiveness Profiling (OEP), Team Effectiveness Profiling (TEP), Leadership Effectiveness Profiling (LEP), Personal Directions (PD) and Leadership Effectiveness Analysis (LEA)
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member, Australian Human Resources Institute