I have over 20 years human resources consulting experience in career strategy and transition as coach and facilitator, working with all levels of staff from CEO to operations. I am a former senior consultant at Right Management.
I have been Vice-Chair of a Business Services (not for profit) organisation in the Barossa Valley which assists people with intellectual disabilities. I have been heavily involved in an organisational restructure with a focus on senior management and strategic planning. I have also been involved with coaching the CEO, recruitment and selection of the CEO role and advised on HR issues within the organisation.
- Career Management and Transition
- Human Resources
- Disability Sector – not for profit
- SME – Light Engineering start up
- Director’s Governance Course for the Not-for-Profit Sector – AICD
- Member – Australian Human Resources Institute
- Diploma in Human Resources – Monash University
- Accredited in Birkman and MRG LEA 360.