Our career coaching programs are tailored to your specific organisational goals.
Whether it’s about aligning your people to organisational goals, increasing employee engagement and retention or enhancing your performance management systems, we tailor our career coaching programs to your specific needs.
Underpinning our approach is our philosophy of empowering individuals to take ownership for driving their own career and development. We equip them with frameworks and tools designed to generate deep insights which help their development of comprehensive career planning, aligned to their unique strengths.
Our career coaching options range from one-on-one career coaching to group workshops.
Our career coaching methodology includes four key stages:
- current career review
- gaining careerINSIGHT™
- identifying and understanding career options
- launching an individual careerMAP™
“I found my consultant’s personal input and the Directioneering process extremely valuable. At a high level, the sessions enabled me to focus on my career priorities and create a clear strategy.”
Career coaching can be particularly beneficial for:
- aligning organisational and personal goals
- increasing staff satisfaction and engagement
- empowering employees to manage their own careers
- supporting targeted talent management programs
- improving employee retention
- demonstrating internal career paths
- supporting performance management programs
Career coaching options range from one-on-one programs for selected individuals through to group workshop programs, tailored for your needs.
Please contact us to find out more on how we can design a career coaching program to suit your organisation.