We understand the challenges facing those in the C Suite. We will provide tailored advice and support whether you are looking to transition, seeking a board position or executive coaching.
We provide a uniquely tailored experience for senior executives. Our coaches understand your challenges, having also been senior executives and held senior board positions. We will provide you with sound advice whether you are looking to transition into your next role, seeking a sounding board for board positions or executive coaching.
A dedicated consultant will partner with you to provide an in-depth and strategic assessment of your career to date using a range of assessment tools. We will help you identify relevant career goals and strategies, and provide active support in implementing these strategies. Other features of our career transition for senior executives include:
- Expert Advice – advanced and personalised access to our advisory panel including health assessment, financial consulting and remuneration advice
- Office Facilities – access to a private office
- Marketing – introductions to search firms, networking introductions as well as introductions to industry specialists
- Image – we can also provide you with a dedicated consultant who often works with senior executives on their corporate style, helping ensure your personal presentation reflects their business experience
An exclusive alumni community
Executives are invited to join our 3,000 strong alumni of senior executives which is unique in the Australian market. Our alumni comprises a diverse group of senior executives from a range of industries and backgrounds yet everyone shares the common experience of career transition or executive coaching. This unrivalled network of peers shares ideas, insights and opportunities. As a consequence of this powerful network, many members of our alumni have secured new roles, created business opportunities and formed valuable relationships.
We host regular alumni events in Sydney and Melbourne that showcase leading Australians, exploring their career paths and providing thought provoking insights and valuable networking opportunities. Some of our recent speakers have included:
- John Eales AM, Wallabies Hall of Fame
- Ken Lay, Former Victorian Police Commissioner
- Stephen Smith, Tenor
- Mark Carnegie, Venture Capitalist
- Rebecca Scott, Founder of Streat
- Michael Trail AM, Philanthropist