We’re taking our high-touch, high-care approach to outplacement one step further to provide additional support to our clients and candidates during these challenging times.
As Australia’s leading provider of career transition services, we pride ourselves on our high-touch, high-care approach to outplacement. Exceptional candidate care and highly responsive, personalised support is part of our DNA, it is who we are. In times like these, this approach is more important than ever.
Our flexible delivery model has allowed us to tailor our response to meet the unique challenges that many of our candidates are facing as a result of the current COVID-19 situation.
We are especially aware that for many of the individuals we are working with, this is an already stressful time. With this in mind, we have increased the touch points for our candidate community in the following ways:
- Additional one-on-one meetings
- Increased numbers of group-based workshops and forums
- Access to ongoing and unlimited coaching support for candidates in transition through our PACE program
- Flexible delivery options to suit individual preferences, including virtual meeting platforms
- Regular communications from our team of specialists on topics specifically relevant for coping and thriving during the pandemic
- Virtual networking events
To read more about how we can support you and your organisation, click here