Adam has held numerous executive leadership roles in listed and private companies in the UK and Australia. He was a Managing Director for a NASDAQ listed business throughout the GFC, Managing Partner in a private consulting business, and on returning to Australia in 2015, launched a business for a top 10 global search firm alongside leading their Leadership Assessment Practice.
He is an active listener, calm challenger and pragmatic planner, and provides an individualised approach to create valuable and realistic outcomes. He also brings warmth, empathy and perspective to every coaching session.
- Banking and financial services
- Media and entertainment
- Professional services
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne
- Postgraduate Diploma in Political Science, University of Melbourne
- Business and Executive Coaching, Meyler Campbell
- Executive Coach, European Mentoring and Coaching Council