I have a broad background in both HR generalist and HR leadership roles across Asia Pacific coupled with extensive experience managing and leading business transformation and change programmes in large multinational organisations.
Through this experience, I bring a strong understanding of an individual’s needs during times of change, and a respect for the complex and unique challenges people face during career transition. I have a strong belief in the importance of taking a holistic approach to career planning by looking at the whole person – not just their work and career needs and goals.
I have an open and engaging style and I’m driven by a passion for supporting individuals and leaders through change, thriving on helping people create successful futures for themselves.
- Professional Consulting
- Communications and Events
- Bachelor of Commerce, Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts, Monash University
- Certified Organisational Coach (Level 1), Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership
- Immunity to Change Facilitator