Having worked with Australian and global organisations, Beth is a contemporary and accomplished senior HR leader and qualified career coach.
Beth integrates a variety of disciplines when working with individuals. Through a contemporary and engaging style, she takes a ‘whole person’ approach to career coaching, grounded in neuroscience.
This approach is supported by Beth’s commercial experience across multiple industries, having worked companies including Nielsen, Super Retail Group, Coles Myer Group, IAG and Network 10.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Western Sydney University
- Cert. Organisational Coaching & Leadership, Charles Sturt University
- Certified Organisational Coach (Levels 1 & 2), Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership
- Certified Member, Australian Human Resources Institute
- Certified Member, International Coaching Federation