In a career spanning more than 30 years, I have also owned my own businesses and coached business owners in many different industries to achieve some spectacular results.
Industry experience includes banking, telecommunications, IT, dentistry, insurance, consulting, auto-smash repairs, telecommunications, sales, accounting, not-for-profit, and FMCG.
My coaching mantra is alignment. Alignment of an individual’s ‘inner world’ of preferences, values and beliefs with their ‘outer world’ of career and life goals including the needs of all related stakeholders; to create the best possible outcome in the client’s time frame.
What makes me such a great coach is this understanding of the working of the mind, his many varied coaching assignments, many life experiences and changes in his own career. My coaching style is a combination of a practical-pragmatic and sensitive-empathetic approach.
- Institute of Executive Coaching L1& 2
- NLP Practitioner & Master Practitioner
- Mechanical Engineering, Swinburne
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Coaching Basics, Dr Tony Grant Sydney University
- Meta Coaching Certificate