Donna’s approach is to guide conversation and facilitate diverse thinking that enables self-discovery of strengths and motivations so that you can authentically connect to a new world of work, whatever form that may take.
Donna’s personal style is considered, although reasonably informal and she has a deep interest in understanding human behaviour and why people do things.
- Professional and consulting services
- Public sector
- Travel and tourism
- Graduate Diploma in Business (HR), Massey University
- Diploma Sales Management and Marketing, Auckland University of Technology
- New Zealand Coaching and Mentoring Certificate
- Leadership of Self, Others and the Organisation Short Courses, Auckland University Business School