Jackie is a registered Organisational Psychologist with more than 20 years’ experience working in this area with Australian Defence Forces, Melbourne Business School, Queensland University of Technology, Coaching and Leadership International, and Strategic Leadership Pty Ltd.
Working with individuals at all organisational levels, Jackie is an experience coach, executive coach and workshop facilitator.
When coaching individuals, Jackie utilises a solution-focused approach to improve their effectiveness by guiding them to work through their current challenges and to add strategies and tools to their already existing strengths and resources.
- Higher education
- Registered Organisational Psychologist
- Masters of Applied Psychology (Organisational)
- Graduate Diploma Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts, Monash University
- Diploma of Solution Focused Hypnosis