I have designed and delivered key projects as a member of executive teams, facilitating cultural change in a wide range of industries. I also have expertise in recruitment, performance management, change management, sales training, and coaching and developing teams and individuals.
I bring creativity to my work and a focus on empathy and understanding, leveraged to provide an individualised approach for organisations and individuals navigating significant change and to help them to achieve success.
I have a unique combination of experience in career management and outplacement, academic and medical research and commercial and sales with management roles within large, multinational pharmaceutical corporations.
- Banking and Finance
- IT and Telecommunications
- Pharmaceutical and Health
- Bachelor of Science with honours, University of Western Australia
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Western Australia
- Postgraduate Diploma of Education, University of Western Australia
- Account Management, Macquarie School of Management, NSW
- Life Coaching, Results Life Coaching, NSW
- Birkman Method