Organisations include Herbert Smith Freehills, Coles Myer, Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Swinburne University of Technology and Australia Post.
I have been part of the design and delivery of bespoke Leadership Development Programs in numerous organisations.
As a consultant and trusted advisor, I have also worked with leaders of large and small-to-medium organisations on strategy, leadership development, strategic planning and key process implementation.
A career focus on the intersection of people and culture, leadership, strategy and change, together with my general commercial, management and leadership experience underpins my consulting and coaching work at Directioneering.
- Government business enterprise
- Pharmaceutical distribution
- General Management Program – Harvard Business School
- Graduate Diploma Business (Organisational Development and Change) – RMIT University
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Arts – University of Melbourne
- Company Directors Course, Australian Institute of Company Directors