Throughout her career as a Human Resources and Organisation Development Executive and Consultant, Lisa enjoyed working with leaders to build high performing teams and cultures. These focused on lived values with strategies for increasing levels of diversity, inclusion and gender equality for success. She led the Succession Planning strategy for the top 200 Executives in the Telstra Corporation before leaving to create her own business, Kaleidoscope HR Consulting, in 1994.
As a highly experienced coach, Lisa has worked in service of a diverse range of clients, establishing a safe, respectful, confidential and trusted space. She works from a base of strong ethics, integrity and capability, easily building rapport with early exploration and discovery resulting in agreed expectations. This accountability works together with her personal blend of care and empathy, sense of humour, inspiration, optimism and pragmatism.
Lisa’s approach is strengths-based, enabling people to work through the implications of change themselves, without providing advice. This enables people to be responsible for and take ownership of their own changes to move forward with their personal and professional lives.
- Banking and financial services
- Higher Education
- Professional services
- Master of Social Science, (Counselling and Career Development), RMIT University
- Post-Graduate Diploma Counselling – Career Development, RMIT University
- Post-Graduate Diploma Business, Human Resource Development, Deakin University
- Diploma Workplace and Business Coaching, University of Queensland
- Cert IV (updated) Workplace Assessment and Training Holmesglen TAFE
- Professional Credentialed Coach and Coach Mentor, International Coaching Federation
- Diploma Coaching Supervision, Coaching Supervision Academy United Kingdom