I am a talent solutions leader known for my ability to galvanise multi-disciplinary teams to design and deliver innovative and custom solutions that uplift individual and organisation performance, change resilience and adaptability.
From my diverse portfolio career, I bring a global perspective, strong professional network, and a depth of real-world experience to both my coaching work and client partnerships.
I have held leadership positions with several well-respected talent development firms, including building a substantial consulting practice for Team Management Systems.
Prior to joining Directioneering, I was Executive Director of Forsythe Consulting, where I specialised in business growth and brand development coaching for professional services firms and SME consultancies.
Beyond corporate life, I dedicate time to several associations, including my passion for supporting defence veterans and ‘return to work’ for men and women. I am also a freelance feature writer on topics relating to career, leadership, ethics and business and community leaders.
- Local, state, and federal government
- Mining and engineering
- Organisational psychology, and psychometrics
- Professional services
- Team and leadership development consulting
- Tourism, hospitality, and retail
- Freelance Feature Writing, Australian Writers Centre
- Advanced Diploma in Design and Applied Arts, University of the Arts London
- Diploma Business, Management, Marketing, CQ Technical College
- Modern European History Studies, University of Vienna
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment