As a corporate leader, Paul honed his skills in the corporate IT space, building teams, creating capability, designing strategy and executing on those strategies. He built his leadership capability by putting in place mentoring, coaching and leadership programs for some of the organisations he served.
Paul is an accredited Executive Coach and Group Facilitator. He encourages insight beyond existing mindsets, often resulting in creative and rewarding outcomes.
He equips people to navigate the many complex facets of the modern workplace. This includes the provision of professional career management expertise when it is most needed.
- IT and telecommunications
- Financial services and insurance
- Professional services
- Tertiary education
- Mental Health
- Federal and state government
- Media and the Arts
- Bachelor of Arts, University of NSW
- International Coach Federation, Associate Certified Coach
- Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership, Levels 1 & 2
- Executive Central, Accredited Executive Coach
- Diploma of Psychodrama and Action Methods