He has held leadership and senior executive roles in national and international businesses. Having partnered, advised, and coached at all levels he understands the operating environment of clients, and he is well versed in the contemporary challenges and opportunities that face leaders at work every day.
Known for his authenticity, eclectic influences, and unique perspective on the world of work and humans at work, Peter is constantly researching and thinking about work and workplaces, coaching and transitions, and the art and science of leading and leadership, continually refining his content and approach.
- Facilities management
- Health and aged care
- Retail and wholesale
- Transport and logistics
- Bachelor of Arts, RMIT University
- Graduate Certificate Business/Industrial Relations, Charles Sturt University
- Master of Industrial and Employee Relations, Monash University
- Micro-Creds, Exercising Leadership, Harvard University
- Micro-Creds, Justice & Ethics, Harvard University
- Diploma in Leadership Coaching, Accredited Coach and Member, Australian Institute of Professional Coaches
- Accredited Coach and Member, International Coaching Federation
- Fellow, Australian Human Resources Institute
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member, Australian Labour and Employment Relations Association