Rod has over 20 years of experience in various leadership roles, as well as nearly 15 years of experience in training and coaching leaders, teams and professionals.
He has held a number of leadership roles in the Human Resources space. He exited the corporate world as an Executive General Manager, responsible for national superannuation funds sales and administration. He has also owned and run a courier/delivery company, as well as consulted in various industries.
He specialises in consulting and coaching in Stress and Resilience, Individual Change and Transformation, Organisational Change and Career Transition.
- Life insurance
- Short-term insurance
- Sugar milling and refining
- Downstream petrochemicals
- Education departments
- National, provincial and local government administrations
- Not for profit
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology and Economics), University of the Witwatersrand
- TTHD (Post Grad Teaching qualification)
- Integral Coaching Diploma