Stephanie is a coach, mentor and facilitator who works with individuals and teams to improve performance and achieve transformational growth.
She has extensive ‘hands on’ experience as a leader and executive, in Australia and overseas, through changing business cycles and economic environments and is highly skilled at developing vision and strategy, business planning and execution, navigating organisational systems and stakeholder collaboration.
Stephanie has a close personal understanding of facing and overcoming challenges through her outdoor pursuits.
- Banking and finance
- Not for profit
- Public sector
- Master of Organisational Coaching, The University of Sydney
- Graduate Diploma Performance Counselling, Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment, University of New England
- Graduate Diploma Banking and Finance, Sheffield Hallam University
- Member, International Coaching Federation
- Member, University of Sydney Coaching and Mentoring Association