As a career management consultant specialising in career coaching, career transition and leadership development, I work with people and clients at all organisational levels across various industry sectors including engineering services, water utilities, printing, not for profit, manufacturing, transport and logistics.
I have over 22 years business experience in the private sector, including 19 years in London, UK.
I quickly build rapport and credibility with people and my style and conversations have been described by participants’ testimonials as life changing.
As an executive coach, I use a combination of solutions focus, systems focus and cognitive behavioural methods, applying a rigorous approach to drive change and self-understanding.
- Career strategy
- Small business self employment
- Professional Development Certificate in Evidence-based Executive Coaching, ICCP
- Certificate IV in Workplace and Business Coaching
- Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute
- Formal supervision provided by ICCP