With extensive leadership experience across a range of corporate and line functions, I have shaped the strategic agenda of ASX listed organisations, enhancing commercial outcomes and aligning priorities, capabilities and initiatives with business strategy. I am an experienced executive coach and career management strategist who partners with board members, CEOs and senior executives to enact significant and lasting change. At the core of my career in corporate and professional services organisations is a passion for providing strategic and tactical support for transformation and renewal, both for individuals and the organisations they lead.
This is driven by my deep commitment to helping people find purpose in their careers, and delivering exceptional levels of support, strategy and career management expertise during key inflexion points in their working lives.
- Professional Services
- Master of Applied Science, Coaching Psychology, University of Sydney (Current)
- Company Directors Course, Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- ICF Accredited Coach (International Coach Federation)
- Executive Coaching Levels 1 & 2, Institute of Executive Coaching & Leadership (IECL)
- Bachelor of Arts, Industrial Relations, University of NSW