Every executive’s career is unique. With Directioneering’s expertise in career transition, we focus on you, to customise individual strategies that will help you decide your next move.
Your career coach will work with you to build a trusted, collaborative relationship. Using our Career INSIGHT™ methodology and leading diagnostic tools, together we will assess what’s important for you in your next opportunity, and develop strategies that will help you get there.
Directioneering’s career coaches have extensive commercial experience in senior business and consulting roles – they have walked many miles in their own careers to provide you with a strong sounding board for yours. Many have operated in executive roles, leading businesses and sitting on boards. You can be confident that your career is in safe hands.
We will help you work through your particular circumstances and needs and support you with financial, health and wellbeing advice.
For many executives, career transition provides an opportunity to review your goals and consider whether you wish to pursue another executive role, a portfolio career or self-employment options.
Whilst our career transition services are customised to your individual needs, they typically include:
- In-depth discussions with a trusted career coach
- Analysis of personal style, career motivators and values
- Career evaluation
- Assessment of career options
- Development of tailored career strategies and plans
“Directioneering provided a thoroughly professional and supportive program for me upon my exit from the organisation after 11 years of service. They took me through a structured and well researched process to enable me to make sound and well considered decisions about my next steps. The result is I am now enjoying a challenging new role with great prospects.”
Directioneering offers executives in career transition the highest level of support possible, with access to our extensive facilities and specialist advice on:
- Personal networking strategies
- Tailored resume advice
- Insights for working positively with recruiters and search firms
- Extensive research tools and assistance
- Interview preparation
- LinkedIn and social media
- Personal presentation
- Alternative career options, including self-employment and portfolio careers
- Other ancillary advice as needed, including financial, health and wellbeing and remuneration
Whether you’ve been referred by your HR department for career transition, or would like to find out how to to take the next step on your career path, please contact us for a confidential discussion.